Effective Date: 9 August 2023
Who we are
1. Data Controller
Performance Metrics Ltd
Second Floor, Synergy Centre Tallaght, Dublin 24 - Ireland
firstname.lastname@example.org (further Contact Email)
2. Information We Collect
We collect and process personal information to provide and enhance our services, communicate with users, and fulfill legal obligations. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number.
- Communication Data: Information provided through contact forms or direct communication.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, such as pages visited and time spent.
- Technical Data: Information including IP address, browser type, device identifiers, and operating system.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit a survey, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the survey ID of the survey you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. How We Use Your Information
We process personal information for the following purposes:
- Service Delivery: Providing and enhancing our services.
- Communication: Responding to inquiries and providing customer support.
- Marketing: Sending newsletters and promotional materials with your consent.
- Analytics: Analyzing website performance and functionality.
- Legal Compliance: Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Legal Basis for Processing
We process personal information based on legal grounds provided by the GDPR, including:
- Consent: When you provide explicit consent for processing.
- Contractual Necessity: Processing necessary for a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests: Processing based on our legitimate interests, not overriding your data protection rights.
6. Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third parties in these cases:
- Service Providers: Trusted partners aiding in website operation.
- Legal Requirements: Sharing information to fulfill legal obligations.
Pages on this site may include embedded content (YouTube videos). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Visitor request may be checked through an automated spam detection service Google reCAPTCHA.
7. International Data Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred and processed outside of Ireland or the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure such transfers are compliant with applicable data protection laws.
8. Your Data Protection Rights
Under the GDPR, you have rights including access, correction, and erasure of your personal information. You may also object to or restrict certain processing. To exercise these rights, contact us at Contact Email.
9. Data Retention
We retain personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes outlined, unless longer retention is required by law.
We implement technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
11. Contact Us
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the device id associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
You as the Data Subject have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority in relation to any issues related to our processing of your Personal Data. As our organisation is located in Ireland and we conduct our data processing here, we are regulated for data protection purposes by the Irish Data Protection Commissioner.
You can contact the Data Protection Commissioner as follows:
Use their website www.dataprotection.ie
Phone: +353 57 8684800 or +353 (0)761 104 800
Address: Data Protection Office – Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23. Or 21 Fitzwilliam Square Dublin 2. D02 RD28 Ireland.